Membership benefits include:
· Semi-annual Newsletter including a descriptive listing of the bulbs to be sold at the Bulb Sale.
· Lily bulb pre-order opportunity by email,
· Pot Luck Lunch following each Bulb Sale. A time to visit with others who are casually or seriously interested in lilies. An informal opportunity to ask lily gardening questions or just chat. A time to share a favorite dish with new friends. Please bring your own table service and a dish to share. Ohio Lily Society will provide turkey and ham for everyone.
· Free lily bulb to paid in full members when you attend the business meeting after the Pot Luck lunch following each Bulb Sale. This bulb is not offered in the lily bulb sale.
· Member only auction of special bulbs following the business meeting.
2014 Dates to remember:
New members or continuing members who pay dues at least six (6) weeks before the Spring or Fall Bulb Sale will receive the Bulb sale listing and the opportunity to pre-order bulbs.
cut here-- -- -- -- -- -- Retain the top portion of this form for your future reference
Please send a check for $8.00 per year (make check payable to Ohio Lily Society)
Member information: (print this page - OLS-MembershipForm-2014.pdf - fill out this form, and send with check)
First names Last Name
Email address (optional)_______________________________________________________________